Find out how we can fight for you >




Its not just a slideshow . . . Each photo links to a page on this website.


Principle Office Located at:

2319 Hall Johnson Road, Suite B Colleyville, Tx 76034

phones answered 24/7 for immediate jail release

you can pay legal fees by clicking the "pay now" link


phones answered 24/7 for immediate jail release


Can I represent myself in Court?

Yes, you may represent yourself in Court.  There are several benefits when retaining our firm to represent you in the Euless Municipal Court.  These include not having to take off work to appear in person and having a Law Office with over 20 years of experience work on your case.

Do I have to come to your office?

Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:00.  While we welcome you to come in during our business hours, we are able to assist you over the telephone as well.  It is always faster if you have your ticket information available when calling our office.  If you have lost or misplaced your ticket we can call the court on your behalf.

What happens if I hire you to PLEA my case?

When we are hired to PLEA your case we will contact the Court and request that they list our office as your Attorney of Record.  The Court will put your case on a docket for an Attorney to appear.  An Lawyer from our firm will appear in Court and work out the best deal possible on your case.  We will notify you with the plea offer via US mail.

Do I have to appear in Court?

In most cases if our office is retained to PLEA your case you will not be required to appear in the Euless Municipal Court.  If you hired our office to represent you at a TRIAL you would be required to be present as your own witness.

What else do I have to pay?

If your case is PLEAD to deferred adjudication (probation) you will be required to pay fees to the Court.  For high fine amounts the Euless Municipal Court is currently setting up payment plans.  Our office will mail you a letter with any fines due or special requirements on your case.  

Will this ticket go on my driving record?

The mail goal of our office is to keep your ticket off you driving record.  We will notify you of any fines due and special requirements regarding your case via US mail.  If you were granted deferred adjudication (probation) by the Euless Municipal Court and comply with all of their conditions of your probation then this ticket will not appear as a conviction on your driving record.

If I let my insurance lapse, can you help me?

Texas State Law currently requires all drivers to maintain minimum liability insurance on the vehicle they are driving.  If your insurance has a lapse we may still be able to keep the ticket off your driving record.  If you provide our office with proof that you currently have liability insurance we will request deferred adjudication (probation).  It is important to note that insurance convictions can lead to state surcharges, and driver's license suspensions.

How will you notify me of the outcome?

Our office will mail you a letter with the outcome of your case to the address you provided when we were retained.  If you move it is your responsibility to contact our office with your current address.  You may call our Firm Monday- Friday from 8:30-4:30 for your case status.  

Can my warrant be lifted?

Our office can post Appearance/Surety Bonds on your behalf to lift your warrants as long as you have not entered into a PLEA agreement, set up a payment plan or previously retained another Attorney on your case.  The Euless Municipal Court issues Failure to Appear and Violate Promise to Appear violations on past due tickets.  Once we are retained we will fax and mail a copy of your Appearance Bonds to the Court.  It is important to remember that until the Judge approves the Bonds your case will be in warrant status. 

How long will it take to lift my warrant?

As soon as we are retained our office will contact the Euless Municipal Court to post Appearance Bonds on your case.  The Court will accept faxed copies of your bonds.  Once the Judge approves your Appearance Bonds the warrants will be lifted.

Will I have to take a Driving Safety Course?

Texas State Law requires any driver under the age of 25 who received a citation for a moving violation to complete a Texas State approved driving safety course as a condition of their deferred adjudication (probation).  The Euless Municipal Court Judge may also add this requirement to your case depending on what you were charged with and your driving record.  If this is added as a condition of probation to your case we will notify you via US mail.​